“Promoter”, “We” and “Us” means Soundscape Weekender.
“Ticket” means Your ticket to the Event, in any format (including ‘print at home’ tickets).
“You” or “Your” means you as the Ticket holder or anybody who in reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission.
- These Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, the terms and conditions of the authorised agent from which You purchased Your Ticket.
- All Tickets are sold subject to these Conditions. Please read the Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries accordingly. Purchase or possession of a Ticket validates Your acceptance of these Conditions.
- These Conditions are subject to change without notice and in the Promoter’s sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these Conditions by posting them to this website.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to the Event and must keep possession of it at all times during the Event. Wristbands are in operation, and when issued must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen Tickets.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than authorised Ticket agents are at Your own risk and will be invalid.
- A Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and will at all times remain the Promoter’s property and subject to these Conditions. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions will be void. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Event without refund, and may be subject to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
- General Restrictions: Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over
- Gold Circle / General admission: No under 14s standing on the pitch
- Seated areas – General: Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
- Hospitality Areas – Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
Accepted forms of I.D. are:
- An in-date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence;
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted;
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram);
- An in-date citizen card.
- If You are found to be using identification that is not Your own or that is fake, both Your identification and Your Ticket will be confiscated and no refunds will be given. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the person fraudulently attempting to use it.
- On the spot checks will be in operation across the Event at all times. Please ensure You keep Your identification on You at all times until You have been verified by a member of the Challenge 21 team.
Entry, refunds and cancellations
- By entering the Event You give Your consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to Your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph or audio of the Event to be used for any media purposes.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is cancelled, re-scheduled or there is ‘event’ change to the Event. An ‘event’ change is a change which, in the Promoter’s opinion, makes the Event different to the Event that purchasers of a Ticket, could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event or to line up times shall not bechange.
- It is also Your responsibility to inform the point of sale from where You bought the Ticket of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provided at the time of purchase.
- It is Your responsibility to check whether the Event has been cancelled or rescheduled. Where the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, the Promoter will use its reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided at the time of ordering. The Promoter does not guarantee that You will be informed of such changes before the date of the Event.
- Where the Event is cancelled, rescheduled and You cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled Event or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to a refund.
- “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
- The amount of any such refund shall be the face value of the Ticket purchased (except where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, in which case only a partial refund will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Promoter shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment, losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the Ticket refund stated above.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions.
Restrictions, safety and housekeeping
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion or competition, whether commercial or non-commercial, or be combined with any hospitality, travel, accommodation service to create a Ticket package without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- Strictly no trading is allowed at the Event without the Promoter’s prior written consent.
- You shall not bring in any sponsorship into the Venue for the purpose of display or distribution. Any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials without the Promoter’s prior written consent.
- Warning – Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure safe management of the Event. You must at all times comply with rules and instructions given to You by Event staff.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate: (a) any item which in the opinion of the Promoter may be used as a weapon, or is deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate or which may cause harm to other persons.
- No Alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No drugs or illegal substances including ‘legal highs’
- No weapons
- No Glass
- No Umbrellas
- No food
- No perfumes or aftershaves
- No dogs
- No flares or fireworks
- No re-entry
- No Man-Bags
- No tents or camping equipment – this is a no camping event.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items. Any personal property brought to the Event is at Your own risk.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to refuse You entry or evict You from the Event in reasonable circumstances including without limitation: (a) for health and safety or licencing reasons; (b) for resisting confiscation of disallowed items or refusal to comply with security searches; (c) for behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event; (e) if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; or (g) if Your Ticket is void. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
- You must obey the laws of the land. Drugs are no more legal at a festival than in the outside world. Dealing and consumption will not be tolerated.
- You must not leave any bags or other items of personal property unattended at any point. Any personal possessions or other items which are found at the Event shall be retained by the Promoter for a period of 30 days following their discovery. During this period You may collect any item which belongs to You from a location specified by the Promoter upon reasonable proof of identification and ownership
- Disabled facilities are available. Please contact Us in advance of the Event at firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet Your needs.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including You) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter); or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of the Conditions.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- Except to the extent that the Promoter is required or permitted by law to do otherwise, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any consents given by You in relation to Your personal information.
- If it is found by a court that any of the Conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
- Any delay of the Promoter in enforcing any of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to do so.
- If any dispute arises out of the Conditions, the Promoter will attempt to settle it. To this end the Promoter shall use its reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties within 21 days. This does not restrict Your rights to pursue court proceedings.
- The Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
- Please respect the residents of the surrounding areas and enter and leave as quietly as possible.
- Please keep the park tidy, use litter bins provided.
- No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas.